Marketing freebie

The Blackstar Gambit has been available now since early May published by Imzadi Publishing. Soon you'll be able to see what started the Col Sec series off because they have agreed to publish Ronin, the first book in the series. To accompany this they have asked me to write a short story that will be available as a freebie with the pre-order links. Thinking about this I came up with an idea for a story that will tie in nicely with Ronin. It will feature some familiar characters and will give you a bit of an idea what the series is about and what you'll be in store for when you pick up any of the titles.
I've seen the artwork for the new book and can't wait for you all to see it, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do.
As soon as I hear anything regarding the release date for Ronin I will post it here and anywhere else I can think of, I don't want you to miss out on what is sure to be an amazing deal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New series

Science fiction takes another step closer to science reality with Neuralink.

A retrospect.